Narrated by a licensed tour guide of the city of Washington, D.C., this tour makes stops at places like the Frederick Douglass house, the African American Civil War Memorial, and more.
- Private Tours For up to 14 people
Private, Custom D.C. Tours
Our private tours of D.C. can be catered to your specific needs. If there’s anything in particular you wish to see or do, we can design a tour especially for you. However, on the basis of our experience, we have created some itineraries that bring together extremely interesting themes and locations.
We consider our private tours to be very special because they offer you the possibility of seeing the city through the eyes of someone who knows and loves it. Each of our private tours starts at your hotel, with our driver/guide meeting you at the agreed time.
A Washington, D.C. guided tour with a private van or bus gives you complete freedom to explore the city at your leisure with an itinerary of sites you’re sure to love. Enjoy the ideal combination of a licensed tour guide and experienced driver as you decide which monuments, memorials, or landmarks in D.C. are most important to you.
- You start whenever you wish.
- You go where you please.
- We plan your individual itinerary based on your personal interests and budget.
- You have the freedom to reschedule and adjust the itinerary.
- You have the flexibility to decide on the pace of your D.C. tour and to change tour destinations as you go along.
- There’s no rushing from place to place.
- It’s planned just for you.