American History Museum
The Smithsonian National Museum of American History has more than 3 million items to look at . In the musuem you can see the flag that inspired Francis Scott Key to write the poem Star Spangled Banner, Dorothy ‘s ruby red slippers and a big green locamotive. Some of the main exhibits are Abraham Lincoln: an Extraordinary Life, The American Presidency, America on the Move and Toying with Invention
- The musuem has a collection of rare including 1933 double eagle $20 gold piece
- One of two telephones used by Alexander Graham used in a demonstration in 1876 is in the museum
- On display is the Abiocor Artificial heart.
- The museum has a collection of early american automobiles including a 1926 Ford model T.
- Look at the Nintendo Gameboy released in1989